Sunday, July 4, 2010

The greatest turnout yet


Wednesday June 30th
The Wine and Nanaimo Allan Street Edition

I had a feeling about this one. So we vacuumed the stairs, hung things in the hedges, and baked nanaimo bars until the kitchen exploded. Brett and Emily flew in from Calgary and CBC radio interviewed your excited host on the back deck. Local artist Kerri MacLellan gifted Allan Street the most beautiful banner. To the friends who couldn't squeeze in and left-- my sincere apologies.

Thanks so much to the readers, and all the guests for coming.


Carsten Knox

Kelsey McLaren

Allan Street resident baker Julia Boone (right)

really attractive guest (left) and Allan Street banner maker Kerri MacLellan (right)

Allan Street alumni Vanessa Lent and fellow guests

Upcoming Allan St reader Laura Kenins, foreign import Sophie Brauer 2 days fresh from her Copenhagen stint (welcome back Soph), Steph Domet and fellow guests

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenner, how the hell did I not know you did this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know. Let me know who you are and I'll try and answer that I guess.

    ReplyDelete